- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Weighs less than 2? pounds.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 0.5" high.
- Measures 7?" long, 4?" wide, and 2?" high when folded.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8"?8" to 14.5"?14.5". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2?" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
The LCD-readout and all the Electronics are located in the housing, out front.
Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- One String, from 2 to 32 shot memory (Numbered).
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
- Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of Statistics)
Stereo Jack for optional Remote Control or Ballistic Chrony Printer.
- Three year limited warranty when returned to manufacturer.
- Upgrades to any model. To upgrade your Chrony, contact the manufacturer.
Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings. For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.